Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...




Angelina Jolie Covers Vanity Fair Magazine October 2011

Angelina Jolie Covers Vanity Fair Magazine October 2011

 Angelina Jolie’s beautiful, great Oscar-winner and highest paid actress at the moment, as well as one of the well known celebrity-stroke-humanitarian who has done lots of charities.

Not to mention, now she’s branching out into writing and directing her first feature film, as she mainly talks about it inside the interview with Vanity Fair magazine October 2011 issue, as well she covers for the magazine.


Talking about her first debut in writing and directing film, In the Land of Blood and Honey, Jolie admits to fears about this project and considers as a new level of her professional and artistic risk taking. 

“Brad thinks I’m going to be a nightmare…I had such a good experience he thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am”, shared Jolie about her partner Brad Pitt’s role in helping her professionally. “He’s been so supportive” she adds.

As to her first screenwriting experience, Jolie tells how she began writing, “I had the flu. I had to be quarantined from the children for two days. I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don’t watch TV and I wasn’t reading anything. So I started writing.”

The film, In the Land of Blood and Honey, is set against the Bosnian Civil War of the 1990s, which Jolie had a harsher set of critics from Bosnia Government and The Association of Women Victims of War in Bosnia, based on misunderstandings and false rumors about Bosnia’s wartime rape victim issue in the movie. “My hope is that people will hold judgment until they have seen the film,” Jolie said. (Huff Post Entertainment)

Additionally, other than talking about her latest project in directing and writing, she precisely denies the rumors about her marriage, pregnancy and adoption plan, “There’s no secret wedding. I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment”, she tells VF.

Photographed by Mert and Marcus, Jolie is a mesmerizing cover girl, with her clear blue eyes and natural flawless makeup she looks sultry as always. Inside the magazine, Jolie is also featured with two of her children, Zahara and Vivienne in the background, showing her loves to her dearly kids, including another four she has with Pitt. You can read more at Vanity Fair, can’t wait to see the rest of her editorial.

Source : http://www.footluxe.com/

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.