Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...




The Oprah Magazine, on newsstands Sept. 13 : Rosie O'Donnell: 'I've Stopped Being So Angry'

The Oprah Magazine, on newsstands Sept. 13 : Rosie O'Donnell: 'I've Stopped Being So Angry'

She was once dubbed the "Queen of Nice," but Rosie O'Donnell – who also famously sparred with her co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck on The View – says she used to feel more like the queen of fury. 

"You know, I think I had a lot more rage than I was aware of," O'Donnell says in the October issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, on newsstands Sept. 13. "But I’ve gotten back access to my other feelings. I’m not cut off from my emotions anymore … The rage has gone away … There’s been a healing." 

O'Donnell, 49, credits one medical fix that changed everything. 

"I had, like, zero estrogen," she says. "And since I got some, I’ve been able to function more normally. I’ve stopped being so angry." 

She says she's ready to tackle the next chapter in her life – one that includes talk-show titan and old pal Oprah Winfrey, who will soon be welcoming O'Donnell to her network, OWN, for a new talk show. 

"In 25 years of doing my show only one competitor ever seriously challenged me in the ratings: Rosie O’Donnell," Winfrey says. "From the day Rosie took her place among the crowded field of talk show hosts, I knew she had the ‘It’ thing." 

Source : People.com

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.