Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...




Samantha Brookes is desperate to win X Factor, wanting to get plastic surgery to increase her chances of pop stardom

Samantha Brookes is desperate to win X Factor, wanting to get plastic surgery to increase her chances of pop stardom

X Factor hopeful Samantha Brookes won her place at boot camp after a standing ovation from the judges during her audition.
But it seems the 31-year-old is keen to get as much practice in as possible.
The singer was spotted giving a rousing performance at her local pub, accompanied by her partner Sinead Murphy.

Giving it everything: Samantha Brookes is desperate to win X Factor, wanting to get plastic surgery to increase her chances of pop stardom
The singer was surrounded by family and friends, who cheered her on as she built her confidence in the familiar venue.
Samantha wore an unusual gold turban and brown halter-neck dress accessorised with a gold belt for the occasion.



According to The Sun, the 31-year-old is desperate to win X Factor so that she can afford plastic surgery.

Moral support: Samantha was accompanied by her partner Sinead Murphy
'I hate my nose. It's OK from the front, but from the side it looks like a ski jump,' she said.
'I'd have a tummy tuck too. Then I'd buy presents for all my friends, of course,' added the hopeful.
The singer reportedly admitted that she was told off for for scoffing pizza during a dance class at boot camp, and said that she is 'addicted' to food.

Set for success: Samantha has said that international star Adele is an inspirational figure for her
Her obsession even spills over into her professional life at times.
'I sometimes sing at weddings but I don't care how much I get paid. I mainly look forward to the buffet!' she confessed.
Samantha has named international star Adele as an inspirational figure for her. 

Insecure: Samantha has wanted to audition for years, but finally plucked up the courage thanks to her partner Sinead
'I'm a size 18-20 at the moment. What made me do this more than anything was being inspired by Adele, who is a curvaceous woman.'
'My weight's held me back before — but I've just decided to go for it now. I thought, 'What the hell? I'm 31 and it's my last chance.' 
Samantha's self-confessed downfall is dancing. 'If I've had a sambuca I think I'm Beyonce. But actually I'm dyslexic and I get my left and right muddled up — so I'm hopeless!' she admitted.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.